Annual reporting is an integral part the Government’s corporate governance framework describing the achievements, performance, outlook and financial position of agencies for each reporting year.
Department of Finance, Services and Innovation Annual Report 2017/18
The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation is a service provider and regulator. DFSI proudly delivers public value by making and enabling sustained improvements to public services in NSW.
The DFSI cluster covers six broad functions: customer transactions, regulation, property and advisory, revenue, ICT and digital government, and government services.
Read other entities’ annual reports:
- Building Professionals Board (PDF, 265.45 KB)
- Long Service Corporation (PDF, 3028.27 KB)
- Professional Standards Council (PDF, 3541.65 KB)
- Rental Bond Board (PDF, 344.56 KB)
- Service NSW (PDF, 3332.85 KB)
- State Insurance Regulatory Authority (PDF, 2666.16 KB)
- Subsidence Advisory (PDF, 1108.42 KB)
- Telco Authority (PDF, 2022.35 KB)
- Workers Compensation Independent Review Office (PDF, 1342.76 KB)
Read the annual reports of agencies which are required to report separately under legislation:
Contact us if you have an enquiry or any feedback, for example on the content, design or accessibility of the Annual Reports.