Service NSW is the main contact point for easy access to government services for boat and car registrations, licences, permits, paying fines and registering births.
More than 800 types of transactions are available to the residents and businesses of NSW, such as: driver licences, vehicle registrations, boat licences, birth certificates, home building licences, housing payments, fine payments, Seniors Cards and many more. You can access Service NSW in the following ways:
- an easy-to-use customer friendly website
- 24 service centres throughout the state with extended opening hours
- a telephone service answered by a customer service representative based in NSW.
- securely renew your vehicle registration
- check your registration
- set up a renewal reminder service
- find your nearest Service NSW Centre and eSafety Check station.
For any customer service related enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 13 77 88 between 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can visit the new Service NSW website at: service.nsw.gov.au