Births Deaths & Marriages
The Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages registers life events in New South Wales accurately and securely, ensuring integrity and confidentiality.
This includes the registration of births, deaths and marriages, and official changes of name and sex.
Key customer services include providing certificates, products and information services that help establish a range of legal entitlements.
The services offered are:
- issuing standard and commemorative birth and marriage certificates
- birth, death, marriage and relationship registrations
- change of name registration and certificates
- relationship registration and certificates
- issuing of single status certificates
- issuing of death certificates
- civil marriage ceremonies
- family history research.
For customer service enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Service NSW on 13 77 88 between 7am and 7pm.
You can visit the Births Deaths and Marriages website at: bdm.nsw.gov.au