Proactive Release Register
Proactive release is the release of information by an agency, in an appropriate manner and free of charge (or at lowest reasonable cost).
Agencies are encouraged to go beyond the minimum mandatory disclosure requirement, unless there is an overriding public interest against disclosure.
Below are the documents that we have released as part of the Proactive Release Register.
- Fleet Vehicle Expenditure Data FY17-18 (PDF, 302.89 KB)
- Fleet Vehicle Expenditure Data FY16-17 (PDF, 303.3 KB)
- Prequalification Scheme: Contingent Workforce - Financial Year to Date 2016-17
- 776 contract – Small sites Electricity Government Expenditure Report - Financial Year 14-15 and 15-16 (PDF, 459.89 KB)
- Construction Spend Data Financial Year 2015-16 (PDF, 342.2 KB)
- Cleaner NSW Government Fleet (PDF, 215.48 KB) (December 2009)
- Entertainment Industry Act 1989 - Licence Holders (PDF, 1423.82 KB) (August 2010)
- Local Jobs First Plan - Reporting - State Contract Control Board Contracts (PDF, 36.04 KB) (December 2010)
- Local Jobs First Plan - Reporting - Department of Service Technology and Administration (PDF, 12.71 KB) (December 2010)
- NSW Public Works Publication (PDF, 31.14 KB)
- State Contracts Control Board (SCCB) Consultancies Delegation (PDF, 29.16 KB)
- State Contracts Control Board (SCCB) Disposal Delegation (PDF, 83.77 KB) (June 2010)
- State Contracts Control Board (SCCB) General Purchasing Delegation (PDF, 84.44 KB) (June 2010)
- State Contracts Control Board (SCCB) Printing Delegation (PDF, 84.03 KB) (June 2010)